Terms of service
Please read these terms in full before you use this website.
This website is managed by 7 Flower LDA, with company identification number 516400940, and based in Av. da República 48, B 4 DRT, 1050-195 Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal
By consenting to 7 Flower LDA’s SMS marketing in the checkout and initializing a purchase or subscribing via our subscription tools, you agree to receive recurring text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal do-not-call list. Message frequency varies. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions, please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org on your contacts page or form for more information.
We have the right to modify any telephone number or short code we use to operate the service at any time. You will be notified on such occasions. You agree that any messages you send to a telephone number or short code we have changed, including any STOP or HELP requests, may not be received, and we will not be liable for honouring requests made in such messages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will be accessible only if you have registered.
USE OF WEBSITE
You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1. All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime, and accordingly, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
2. Where possible, we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
2. When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consent.
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in Portugal.
(c) which is harmful in nature, including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
3. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 2.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
1. Throughout this website you may find links to third-party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
2. Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing.
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website.
(c) the website from which you linked to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
SPECIAL OFFERS & DISCOUNTS
1. Seasonal discounts and special offers are stand-alone offers and cannot be combined with any other offers.
2. Seasonal offers and discounts do not apply to wholesale prices.
1. Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times, we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and or up to date.
2. All material contained on this website is provided without any warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
3. The information on this website represents the opinion of the author and is for general information purposes only. It is not intended as a diagnosis, treatment cure, or prevention of any illness, or disease, nor is it a substitute for professional medical advice. Please seek the advice of your doctor or other healthcare practitioners for any advice on a medical condition you may be experiencing.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
LAW and JURISDICTION
If you have any questions please let us know at email@example.com.